Do you cook for your sake or others? (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,386
Reactions Received
151,399
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
For me it’s for others, if I’m the only one eating I’ll just make ramen or something whereas if it’s for my whole family it’ll be a proper meal.
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Both... But I only bake for others, cause I don't really eat anything I bake, but I like baking.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Ahsoka

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
well living on my own I cook for myself :sanapray: I try to eat as healthy as I can
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,622
Reactions Received
93,446
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,546
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Both.
Like karina i live alone so i always cook for my self, but i will also cook for family.
And we can all bake lol i always have stuff to bak in the house but rarely do it (a batch of cookies for example is alot o cookies :) )
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I live by myself so I cook for myself everyday, but I would cook for others too
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Usually just for my own sake. I don't want to subject others to my awful food :wimwim:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka
Joined
28 May 2021
Messages
107
Reactions Received
92
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
For my own sake because I am not trying to kill my loved one with my cooking :yolk:
only when I know for sure it taste good than I will share.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka
Joined
28 May 2021
Messages
1,060
Reactions Received
1,081
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they/them
sometimes im kinda petty :joysip: my family let me starve all day until dinner on a daily basis (its not that i cant cook; we dont have things i can cook. they always shrug it off if i ask about groceries)
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread