Do you cry easily? (1 Viewer)

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I don't think I do.
Sometimes I randomly get really sad and start crying and I don't even really know why, but aside from that, I almost never cry.​
 

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I used to think I didn't cry easily but I realized that was just because of some kind of internalized bias that kinda discouraged me from crying. I think I do cry pretty easily since I'm very sensitive and get hurt way too easily. It also makes me feel a lot better in the long run.

It's learning how to deal with being hurt that matters, since you can't control how you feel :shamesica:
 
Joined
6 October 2020
Messages
4,797
Reactions Received
8,789
Location
at yo dining table eatin yo pizza
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
STARWOL
Gender
Female
I don't think I do.
Sometimes I randomly get really sad and start crying and I don't even really know why, but aside from that, I almost never cry.​
no but i am not afraid to show it
if i feel sad and tears come out when im in the bus or train
i do not give a fak to hide it much
 
  • Love
Reactions: Mangoey

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Only if I’m really stressed
 
  • Love
Reactions: Mangoey

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread