Do you do any sports?/Do you belong to any clubs? (1 Viewer)

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
I'm currently only in a volunteering club. As for sport, I used to play netball and until recently I practiced Taekwondo but I don't do either anymore since I barely have time. I want to start Taekwondo again once everything settles down though.
 

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
I was a dancer( ballet ages 3-5, tap 5-9, jazz 7-9), and I used to do competitive swimming. I still do it for school, which is why I wasn’t at school for the past few days, but I no longer do it with a club since it takes too much time.
I also do skiing, skating, etc but not often enough
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I did basketball a while in junior high, most of time just with my friends at school, but i joined for basketball team for a while too (didn't compete myself), but it wasn't my crowd. In terms of clubs, well I played trumpet as kid for a while even performed in orchestra in concert once, then i was scout girl for a while and was in some scout girls competitions we weren't good though since we mostly just dicked around, I also did horse riding first in proper riding school which was expensive af and later i helped around my family friends private stable and got some to ride some horses in the forest there.. which was interesting cause the ponies weren't that used to saddles and bridles (they weren't meant for riding) so I just rode without bridle then. They were lot more well-behaved than riding school horses though, which made me dislike the idea of riding schools- I mean most horses there are pretty fed up with whole thing. Anyways, I was also in dance club for a while even though I can't dance and have no sense of rhythm.

Nowadays I go to board- and card game meetings once a while ^^ No more sports for me though.
 
Joined
19 October 2018
Messages
1,452
Reactions Received
6,534
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I played basketball but I don't like it lol. I practice martial arts at home. Unfortunately there aren't any clubs here except volleyball & basketball, if they had a soccor one id definitely take it up 🙌
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sana

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread