Do you eat to live or live to eat? (1 Viewer)

Drew_B

.
Joined
2 March 2019
Messages
5,950
Reactions Received
15,071
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,849
Fandom
MeU
Gender
Male
I eat to live.

If I'm hungry and the only thing in the house is a box of pop tarts then that's what's for dinner.

Everyone I know gets so mad when every meal they have isn't the BEST MEAL EVER.

I always tell them food #1 job is to keep you alive. Whether it's good or not is just a bonus.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I agree with you. Food is primarily there to give us energy like fuel.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
More of live to eat I guess. Sometimes eat to live, but I have been always kinda picky and if there isn't good stuff to eat I don't always eat :yolk: I don't always need fancy food though, rather I try to come up with new meals that would be cheap but taste good.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,606
Reactions Received
93,425
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,178
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
lol i can eat the same thing forever.. But i do love good food .
Like if i go out to eat it has to be great. Typically something i just would not bother to make my self.
But i will eat hamburger patties with cheese 4-6 times a week or more or steak if its on sale that week .(since i am like no carbs )
unless i am on vacation or holiday.

shoot i may even go crazy and have chicken or salmon.
 
Joined
23 June 2019
Messages
1,759
Reactions Received
10,279
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I eat to live.

If I'm hungry and the only thing in the house is a box of pop tarts then that's what's for dinner.

Everyone I know gets so mad when every meal they have isn't the BEST MEAL EVER.

I always tell them food #1 job is to keep you alive. Whether it's good or not is just a bonus.
Me and food have a "it's complicated" relationship.
 
Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
no that not true cause water is most important *it science i mean it really* but to me i need THAT FOOD FOOD
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Live to eat :wimwim: I'm picky, I like yummy and healthy food :taesquish: I eat small meals during the day, but I need my things aka proteins, carbs and healthy fats so I won't eat anything I find in the fridge
 

Drew_B

.
Joined
2 March 2019
Messages
5,950
Reactions Received
15,071
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,849
Fandom
MeU
Gender
Male
lol i can eat the same thing forever.. But i do love good food .
Like if i go out to eat it has to be great. Typically something i just would not bother to make my self.
But i will eat hamburger patties with cheese 4-6 times a week or more or steak if its on sale that week .(since i am like no carbs )
unless i am on vacation or holiday.

shoot i may even go crazy and have chicken or salmon.
I could eat cereal every meal for at least three months.
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,393
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Eat to live but I kind of suck at remembering to eat :wimwim: Plus Im apparently malnourished according to one of the tests I had to do so Ive been trying to eat more variety because Im a billion percent done with doctors and health issues
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Eat to live.
Having not had alot in my life, I've always ate and cooked whats available and accessable to me, but occasionally treats are a luxury.
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Eat to live always. (Otherwise death is imminent)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread