Do you eventually want to collect all card sets? (1 Viewer)

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Or are you just planning on collecting your faves?

After I collect all the sets of the artist I stan then I plan on moving to others that I really want as well like Oh My Girl, Red Velvet, Nu’est, Everglow, Chungha and Wanna One but I would love to have all the cards eventually which I don’t ever see that being possible since there will probably always be more added :lisalaugh:
 

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,597
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,428
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
no matter what happens i am not collecting nct or seventeen or any other boy group with 10+ members :shamesica: not that i have anything against them it's just too difficult
 

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
I think there's too many of them at this point lmao
I rather just collect the cards of people I like lmao
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread