Do you ever break taboos? (1 Viewer)

Joined
6 March 2019
Messages
2,786
Reactions Received
3,813
Location
Italia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,970
Gender
Female
Idk if i used the right words in title... i mean to go against what is thought of as taboo.

I deel very guilty and regretful when i do so. I always worry what would my parents think if they find out their daughters does these stuff... bc no matter what, i cant change a wrong culture alone when majority are against me.
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
719
Reactions Received
6,480
Location
Buddy Hole @ Zoom
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Within my own culture, yes and many. But it’s a weird thing considering my parents have encouraged me to break them but at the same time have told me to hold back; it’s a weird push and pull relationship.
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
What’s even considered a taboo anymore :wimwim:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
no I love conformity
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and SnowWhite

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
.... Well... The only taboos I can think of a majority looked down upon and are major no nos in most societies and cultures (the weird stuff like insect, cannibalism... Etc) I'm not one for those things so I wouldnt cross those lines.

But in regards to how how i was brought up, I broke alot of 'taboos' in my household, know that my mother knew about, a part from being interested in the same sex I told her she stop speaking to me for a month, I didn't think I was a full lesbian at the time, just bi.. I was 15..it was what drove me to lose my virginity actually but that was too much for her, soi never talked about it to her ever again. But I never had any guilt for any rule I broke that's was considered taboo in my mother's eyes...considering she was somewhat hypocrital and irrational about certain things.
 
  • Like
Reactions: SnowWhite

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
well I guess my sexuality is a taboo? I haven't even told many people that I am pan/bi. I know my parents and grandma despite loving me would never understand it so I try to avoid talking about topics like that to them because I really don't want an arguement about this all. That's why I rather do what I want now and not have them know my actual preference
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread