Do you ever buy food from amazon? (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,395
Reactions Received
151,405
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Of course amazon has everything you can think of, including food. But have you ever bought any food from amazon, and if so, is there a reason you did vs a typical irl grocery store?

I've bought different bobas :susPepe: Now I want to get tea and am debating about sweet flour sauce. Boba and sweet flour sauce aren't ingredients I know where to get irl, and while I have seen the teas I want irl, they're only sold in a medley package with other teas I don't want. So I feel it would be wasteful to buy those. I checked the new grocery store we went to today also but they didn't have them either.
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,395
Reactions Received
151,405
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
i was thinkin abt it for circus peanuts bc no mfn store carries them anymore
my job was the only place they still had them now they GONE
Ngl this is my first time hearing about them :coronawimwim:
 
  • Sad
Reactions: owo

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
55,288
Reactions Received
17,191
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
337
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
Ngl this is my first time hearing about them :coronawimwim:
:(( man.... yeah... they were more around in my childhood, now... totally missing in action...

then again its probably because everyone else hates them
:nct43:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,395
Reactions Received
151,405
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
:(( man.... yeah... they were more around in my childhood, now... totally missing in action...

then again its probably because everyone else hates them
:nct43:
If everyone hates them that might be a lost cause yeah :coronawimwim:
 

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
55,288
Reactions Received
17,191
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
337
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
If everyone hates them that might be a lost cause yeah :coronawimwim:
exactly, id get roasted by my co-workers for even buying it when it was in store, u cant live in peace when ur a circus peanuts fan

secretly thru amazon is the only way.... free of judgement.... live.laugh.circuspeanuts.
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
is there a reason you did vs a typical irl grocery store?
I needed food. I had a currency that wasn't acceptable via usual grocery store online, so I used Amazon. I wouldn't do Amazon Grocery unless it was out of necessity. I mean you wouldn't go to the playboy mansion for bibles would you?
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,395
Reactions Received
151,405
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I needed food. I had a currency that wasn't acceptable via usual grocery store online, so I used Amazon. I wouldn't do Amazon Grocery unless it was out of necessity. I mean you wouldn't go to the playboy mansion for bibles would you?
Well now that you say it it makes me want to go to one for that :susPepe:
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Well now that you say it it makes me want to go to one for that :susPepe:
I mean if you want to get bibles from an old guy that likes to surround himself with young girls you could always see what Leonardo DiCaprio is doing...
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka
Joined
30 December 2022
Messages
1,285
Reactions Received
1,415
Location
The Ashralien Bunker
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
927
Fandom
Syndicate
Gender
Male
Pronouns
whatevs works
:(( man.... yeah... they were more around in my childhood, now... totally missing in action...

then again its probably because everyone else hates them
:nct43:
what is this circus peanut?
:rosesmug:
 
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka and owo

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
55,288
Reactions Received
17,191
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
337
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
what is this circus peanut?
:rosesmug:

these bad boys
theyre banana flavored marshmallow candy 😍😍😍
a bit tougher to chew than a normal marshmallow though.
 
Joined
30 December 2022
Messages
1,285
Reactions Received
1,415
Location
The Ashralien Bunker
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
927
Fandom
Syndicate
Gender
Male
Pronouns
whatevs works

these bad boys
theyre banana flavored marshmallow candy 😍😍😍
a bit tougher to chew than a normal marshmallow though.
tbh those look tasty but I have never seen them b4... amazon I go then LUL:jisoosmh:
 
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka and owo

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
55,288
Reactions Received
17,191
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
337
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
tbh those look tasty but I have never seen them b4... amazon I go then LUL:jisoosmh:
YESS GET EMMM. if u rly do lemme kno if u like them bc i can NOT be the only one :sanapray:
 
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
I bought dextrose on Amazon years ago. I was trying to use a "healthier" sweetener than regular sugar and an Osteopathic doctor I used to read from by then recommended it. I think now he was wrong; but ohhh well.

these bad boys
theyre banana flavored marshmallow candy 😍😍😍
a bit tougher to chew than a normal marshmallow though.
I used to buy those at school back in my student days. I think those are still being sold around here; but it has been years since the last time I even looked at candy in the stores.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka and owo

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,173
Reactions Received
46,834
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,974
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Well now that you say it it makes me want to go to one for that :susPepe:
but Hefner's dead, though... been dead for like five years now.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,173
Reactions Received
46,834
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,974
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
anyway, to get this thread back on topic lol no, I've never bought from Amazon Grocery, I always use Instacart.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,173
Reactions Received
46,834
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,974
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread