Do You Ever Fight Liking a Group/Idol? (1 Viewer)

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,013
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
All the time, I definitely get what you mean about the screaming. That's part of the reason why I just can't get into certain groups such as TBZ, Stray Kids, etc. I want to like them but their fandom kinda weirds me out.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips
Joined
21 April 2021
Messages
2,315
Reactions Received
2,105
Location
Shibuya 109
Website
iprincesita.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
90
Fandom
Groo
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Oh My Girl, I found out about a lot of offensive stuff they did but their music slaps so I haven't listen to them in a year now since I found out
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips
Joined
21 April 2021
Messages
2,315
Reactions Received
2,105
Location
Shibuya 109
Website
iprincesita.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
90
Fandom
Groo
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Other than that i don't hold myself back on liking groups. It's a waste of my time and energy if I like it then I like it and no one's gonna hold me back from the things I enjoy
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,606
Reactions Received
93,426
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,178
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Not sure how you mean this..


but i have tried to get into both MMM wjsn and OMG as they really fit the bassline criteria of solid vocals and execution.
mmm's music just went away from me.
Omg did not have enough subbed content and song were hit or miss.
Wjsn the adding subtracting and the content issues .. like the reality show things were iffy ect.

Everglow i tried to stay ok with since since Yena might end up there but i like really hate every song. so they are dead.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
No I don’t think so :dubuthink:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I don't have the time or funds to get really into more groups so I often fight getting into more

Then there is the situation with Blackpink where I had a bad impression of them at first and was in a "rival" fandom so I was in pretty big denial that I liked their music and absolutely adored their members :haylul:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread