Do You Ever Fight Liking a Group/Idol? (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
This may sound weird but I've fought liking LOONA
I now realize that I'm not a fan but I don't hate them.
I do love LOONA OEC though and Chuu.

But now I'm on this weird stint of trying not to like STAYC??

Does anyone else do this weird fucking shit?
I don't get why I do it-it's just like my body wants to fight the group
and so my brain tries to do the same thing but it also is conflicting with
how many times I listen to the group's songs???

​
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
It happened to me a lot with new rookies :jisoosmh:
I feel like I just fight it if it's like a newer group that everyone is raving about and screaming about how they are going to be the next big thing. It just sparks something in my gut that is like....NO.
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I feel like I just fight it if it's like a newer group that everyone is raving about and screaming about how they are going to be the next big thing. It just sparks something in my gut that is like....NO.
For example I can’t be into weeekly, woo!ah!, StayC,... :jisoosmh:
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
For example I can’t be into weeekly, woo!ah!, StayC,... :jisoosmh:
Ah I can vibe with Weeekly and Woo!Ah! because people weren't screaming about how they are going to destroy all the other groups and become the next big thing because they are so fucking amazing. I only ever saw really wholesome freakouts about those groups so I can actually like them but it wasn't that way with StayC.
 
  • Like
Reactions: QueenB and Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Ah I can vibe with Weeekly and Woo!Ah! because people weren't screaming about how they are going to destroy all the other groups and become the next big thing because they are so fucking amazing. I only ever saw really wholesome freakouts about those groups so I can actually like them but it wasn't that way with StayC.
I like none of those... I have listened to all of their songs but yeah it isn’t my cup of tea it seems :facepalm:
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I like none of those... I have listened to all of their songs but yeah it isn’t my cup of tea it seems :facepalm:
Ah then that's different-that's just you not liking them in general which is fine.
:haylul: :haylul: :haylul:
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
i cant like sunghoon from enhypen because my sis already has him picked as her bias :sadcat: but his legs are so pretty
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
That’s pretty much me with Twice. I tried to like them, but can’t. I love Mina and like Momo and Jihyo, but I couldn’t give a crap less about the others.
And I may have had some bad encounters with their fandom which make me want to dislike them even more :wimwim:
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
i cant like sunghoon from enhypen because my sis already has him picked as her bias :sadcat: but his legs are so pretty
Ah the classic dibs...how awful.
 
  • Sad
  • Like
Reactions: Jimimis and Willow
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips
Joined
6 March 2019
Messages
2,786
Reactions Received
3,813
Location
Italia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,970
Gender
Female
Not really, it has to be effortless. I usually check new releases and check performances mostly because I want to discover good songs regardless of who released them. Then just like that I happen to kinda suddenly like some groups/idols that I didn't like before. For example I used to dislike Jennie very strongly for 2 years but now I find her very cute and occasionally check her Insta page or take fashion ideas from her. :jisoosmh:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread