Do you ever forget a kpop group exists? (1 Viewer)

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
After 10 years... that's a lot of groups, so yes I definitely forgot a couple of them lol
 
  • Haha
Reactions: athenaaa

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
Yes I do I Stan too many lol
 
Joined
6 December 2021
Messages
31,374
Reactions Received
36,647
Location
Raven Guardian
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
161,094
Fandom
Blink/Monstiez
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Reflet
Wreck
Some groups but I can remember but not all group names cause then I panic
Even member's names.....dont get me started
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread