Do you ever forget group debut dates? (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I always forget that B1A4 debuted in 2011


Like I always feel like they debuted after EXO even though I was listening to B1A4's music before I got into EXO and that includes before EXO's debut lol.
I always felt like they were a younger group for some reason.​
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,386
Reactions Received
151,399
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
For a long time I thought Monsta X debuted in 2012 until I watched No Mercy and realized that it was released in 2014, I dont think I forget any anymore though.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
For a long time I thought Monsta X debuted in 2012 until I watched No Mercy and realized that it was released in 2014, I dont think I forget any anymore though.
Monsta X seems like an older group. I feel like the members look more mature and they got into a certain sound/concept faster than some groups
I keep thinking GOT7 debuted in 2013
Wait they didn't? I even watched their debut m/v the day it came out and I have the date messed up lmao
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus and Pigeon
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
H.O.T was in the 1950s and you can not change my mind
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Well specific debut dates? Yeah
Debut month/year? No
:joysip:​
yeah I don't remember the month or day but like the years that would be easier to remember and I still get mixed up lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I can do years and months to an extent but I am completely hopeless with the specific day of the month.
yep day/month I don't even bother lol
Years I try but obviously fail at lmao
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,399
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I'm awful at remembering debut dates. :llama_panic:
 
  • Like
Reactions: QueenB
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I'm awful at remembering debut dates. :llama_panic:
If i'm honest i barely remember debut songs sometimes

Especially, I stan groups with pre-debut songs
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
702
Reactions Received
2,084
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I remember the years but not the dates lmao I don't even remember the birthdays of all members of SNSD (my ultimate bias group).
 
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
6,661
Reactions Received
14,598
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
To me it doesn’t feel like Day6 and Twice debuted so close together given they’re both JYP artists, but there’s only a month between them.
 
  • Like
Reactions: QueenB
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I remember the years but not the dates lmao I don't even remember the birthdays of all members of SNSD (my ultimate bias group).
I can't even remember my family's birthdays the
To me it doesn’t feel like Day6 and Twice debuted so close together given they’re both JYP artists, but there’s only a month between them.
True. Also Day6 was releasing a song like every month so there was a lot of content from them fast
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,622
Reactions Received
93,434
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,546
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I remember the years but not the dates lmao I don't even remember the birthdays of all members of SNSD (my ultimate bias group).
Lol that i have down for both my top groups.
Helpful of Sooyoung and Seulgi to share. 😁

I try to keep a ballpark memory of many girl groups(boys i am lucky to know year) to help me with the industry who is senior ect. That is usually month/season and year, or at least where they fit in the order. for ex MMM, RV, Lovelyz, gfriend, OMG, April, Twice.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Bara and QueenB

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread