Do you ever get discouraged from the card game? (1 Viewer)

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
For me I haven't gotten too discouraged (or at least not yet :susPepe:). But, I feel like there's going to be cards sets that a lot of us won't complete even if we want to.
For example, (G)I-dle's Minnie is the last card I need for their set, but she's extremely hard to get. And if I don't complete the (G)I-dle set, or any other set I want to complete, then it's whatever. It's not like it's the end of the world or something.

Heck I was elated to get just one Blackpink Valentine card and didn't care if I didn't get the whole set :lisalaugh:

Anyways, do you get discouraged from the card game often? Do you get upset if you don't complete a card set you want?
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,014
Reactions Received
52,920
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,196
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
All the time, but its too addictive. So i cant give up the horse or watever the slang is tat is in usage.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,606
Reactions Received
93,416
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,178
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
For me I haven't gotten too discouraged (or at least not yet :susPepe:). But, I feel like there's going to be cards sets that a lot of us won't complete even if we want to.
For example, (G)I-dle's Minnie is the last card I need for their set, but she's extremely hard to get. And if I don't complete the (G)I-dle set, or any other set I want to complete, then it's whatever. It's not like it's the end of the world or something.

Heck I was elated to get just one Blackpink Valentine card and didn't care if I didn't get the whole set :lisalaugh:

Anyways, do you get discouraged from the card game often? Do you get upset if you don't complete a card set you want?
Its just the speed of the collecting that gets frustrating for folks.

I am in the long game.
Eventually i will have all of them i want and many i do not :)

Same with Val i just wanted one RV but then they extended it ....
 

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
YES!! I still haven't found my Hongjoong yet and I really wanted to complete my ult group b4 I left, but maybe yes maybe no lol
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
yes, because I don´t get a lot of good cards for myself or to trade with and there are still such a long way to go despite being in it from the start. I am the first to admit that I´m always on the merge to give up :D. most sets that I have completed really required A LOT of effort. surprisingly Winner was probably one of the easiest set to collect despite waiting for Yoon for a relatively long time. Wanna One was a breeze since no one wanted their cards :D. I think I only struggled with the last two cards ,but otherwise it was all about blood, sweat and tears :D.
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
YES!! I still haven't found my Hongjoong yet and I really wanted to complete my ult group b4 I left, but maybe yes maybe no lol
hopefully you´ll still manage to get online at least once a week for a quick check via some public wifi and we can tag you in a trade???
 

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
hopefully you´ll still manage to get online at least once a week for a quick check via some public wifi and we can tag you in a trade???
I'll try :maheart:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey and Willow

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Mmm a bit. Some people are more lucky getting rares a lot for example, while others get a super common 1st batch card that everyone has and it's a clear reroll
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus and Mangoey

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Yeah I want to quit it all the time :wimwim:
But I gotta complete my sets first :nekosweat:
But then whenever I come close to completing my sets, y'all release more that I want to collect and :chickill:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: lexus

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,124
Reactions Received
46,794
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,412
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
ngl I was on the verge of giving up on BTS the night I saw Jungkook was finally up for grabs and I got there literally one minute too late. lol but the trader ended up getting him again, so all is well now! :)

So yeah, sometimes I can get discouraged.
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
a little :haylul: i get salty when I see users get good cards but that's on my own doing since I have months and months where I don't play :haylul:
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Yeah I want to quit it all the time :wimwim:
But I gotta complete my sets first :nekosweat:
But then whenever I come close to completing my sets, y'all release more that I want to collect and :chickill:
Well excuse us for wanting to release more cards :chickill:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Mangoey

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,807
Reactions Received
47,931
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,146
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
not at all, I have only been here for 23 days and out of all my current cards (59), 52 are ones I wanted and am keeping. I am having great success in my card trading:maheart:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread