Do you ever get the sudden urge to rearrange your whole room? (1 Viewer)

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,076
Reactions Received
72,505
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,385
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
Like moving furniture, cleaning virtually everything?

I did that today and it feels amazing to have more dancing space in my room :nekolove:

It took me a while tho, at one point I was sitting on my closet floor because I ran out of steam. But I eventually finished it. Now I don’t even have to get out of bed to turn on my light!
 

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
Often and it's always at 2am
 

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,076
Reactions Received
72,505
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,385
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
Often and it's always at 2am
I’ve done that too! I have to clean while sitting on the floor or the edge of my bed tho cause my mom’s room is underneath mine
 

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,594
Reactions Received
43,659
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,402
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
maybe not exactly furniture because my room is small but my walls are covered with movie posters that i often feel like changing. for example, in 2020 i took a huge poster of the movie the gentlemen from the theater near me which looks like this on my wall and with all respect to every actor on here, having 6 men on my wall is not exactly my dream room. i only put it up bc i didn't know what to do with it, there are times when i think to myself "yeah tomorrow i'll take it off" but then i realise how much effort it would take and how lazy i am so i just let it stay here until it falls off by itself
 

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Every day :soob:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: athenaaa

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Yes but I’ve rearranged it so many times now I don’t know any other way I can put it all that’s different enough and also gives me and my cats enough space. :dubuthink:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: athenaaa

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread