Do you ever have this sense when you are following your bliss... (1 Viewer)

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
that you're being helped by hidden hands?



It is miraculous.



I even have a superstition that has grown on me as the result of invisible hands coming all the time --
namely, that if you do follow your bliss you put yourself on a kind of track that has been there all the while,
waiting for you, and the life that you ought to be living is the one you are living.



When you can see that, you begin to meet people who are in the field of your bliss, and they open the doors to you.



I say, follow your bliss and don't be afraid, and doors will open where you didn't know they were going to be.



PS: You're doing amazingly well, keep the good job.
 
Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
nope not all cause i'm all alone



(me drink apple or grape juice to make it look like i cool 'even tho i'm under age and don't drink')
 
Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
yeah i'm lonely and do it with a smile


(trying to act like i'm older than what i'm really am :kijoongstare::no::taesquish::yes:)
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
No but I suspect the opposite.
That whenever I am not doing so well, there are invisible helping hands behind that :sanathink:

As for when I am happy, I am too busy enjoying myself to think about all this. Basically the happiness comes from thinking less. :sanathink:
You'll notice in the right time :sanapray:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
what a lovely mix of Yooa with a little bit of Gyuri
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I believe everything happens for a reason.
And being helped by hidden hands I certainly believe.

Like someone is guiding my decisions and friends I meet. For real.
 
  • Love
Reactions: jasque

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread