Do you ever litter? (1 Viewer)

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I try not to. I wouldn't be surprised if trash has ever fallen out of my pocket on accident without me knowing. But I generally don't like littering and will throw all my trash away in trash cans. I also side eye people who do intentionally litter tbh.​
 
Joined
28 May 2021
Messages
1,060
Reactions Received
1,081
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they/them
never unless it happens by accident
 
  • Love
Reactions: Mangoey
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
No. But I've noticed that some people who don't litter don't have a problem not cleaning up after their dogs on account of them thinking the rain will clear it away. Which is sort of true, but...

 
Joined
13 May 2021
Messages
178
Reactions Received
271
Location
Ateez' Basement
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi 🌼
Gender
Non-Binary, Other
Never on purpose. I bet I lost some stuff I had in my pockets by accident tho..
 
  • Love
Reactions: Mangoey
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
I try not to as well, but for small things like candy / gum wrappers or paper, I just chuck them on the streets or sidewalks.

I'm such a rebel.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Mangoey

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread