COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Do you ever make friends just because? (1 Viewer)

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
Reactions Received
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi <3
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I have a lot of people at work or in classes that I become "friends" with but never have contact with outside of that location so I usually call them situational friends.
Do you guys have those types of friends? I usually try to reach out to coworkers or classmates so we don't have to be awkward and lonely when we have to be together

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Fuse
Ship
I have a TON of situational friends (I really like that term btw), but I'm not that close with any of them and I don't talk/interact with them outside of where I know them so in reality, I only have like 2 actual friends :yolk:

I guess the benefit of having situational friends is that you don't look awkward when you're at a particular place (such as school or work) and you can talk to them about stuff relating to that place (such as the latest homework assignment or a stupid chore your boss said you have to do despite already having 8375938 other things you need to accomplish in the next 15 minutes)

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
Reactions Received
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi <3
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I have a TON of situational friends (I really like that term btw), but I'm not that close with any of them and I don't talk/interact with them outside of where I know them so in reality, I only have like 2 actual friends :yolk:

I guess the benefit of having situational friends is that you don't look awkward when you're at a particular place (such as school or work) and you can talk to them about stuff relating to that place (such as the latest homework assignment or a stupid chore your boss said you have to do despite already having 8375938 other things you need to accomplish in the next 15 minutes)
yeah i love having situational friends, they make everywhere seem less lonely since I can walk into any shift at work and have someone I can talk to comfortably. irl i also have barely any friends :haylul:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Villain
Pronouns
trouble/shooting
Ship
Nope, it's too hard for me to make even these types of friends:haylul:

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
When I was in high school I did but now I don’t see anyone but my family since I work alone and don’t go to college :facepalm:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I know some people like that and talk to them but I don't use the term "friend" for them.

Mew

~Angel of Death~
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Shawol
I wouldn't call them friends, friendly aqquintances at most.

mysteric

.*゚+ rest in peace our little pear blossom *+.
Reactions Received
Website
aespas.carrd.com
KS Coins
Fandom
MeU & MY
Pronouns
she ♡ her
Ship
I have a lot of those more than acquaintances less than friends people so ig yeah

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread