Do you ever order the same thing whenever you go out for food/drinks? (1 Viewer)

Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Ouch, that's the same amount here ugh
suffice to say I wouldn't buy the same thing everyday... Usually just black coffee with an overdose flavored cream.. Although I have been known to drink coffee with no cream or sugar... The service at my uni was really dumb though. They had self serve coffee containers where you pre pay for either regular or premium coffee and there was no way to tell if the customers were really only paying for regular and choosing to pump premium out of the dispenser. lol
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
suffice to say I wouldn't buy the same thing everyday... Usually just black coffee with an overdose flavored cream.. Although I have been known to drink coffee with no cream or sugar... The service at my uni was really dumb though. They had self serve coffee containers where you pre pay for either regular or premium coffee and there was no way to tell if the customers were really only paying for regular and choosing to pump premium out of the dispenser. lol
lmao stonks
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I try varying

But on mcdonalds it gets boring, because I think I already tried almost everything
haha yeah Mcdonalds i think I've eaten everything
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
When they have something new, I don't even think before deciding on that one lol
A good method lol. I think I've even tried their shamrock shake and strawberry shake, though i'm allergic to the latter lmaooooo
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I try to change up every now and then. But then I end up getting confused.
Lots of menu items confuse me lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: daesuki and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
it honestly depends. There usually aren’t that many vegetarian/vegan options so itms definitely limited already.

Only thing I really experiment with is coffee. I just love it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: daesuki

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
Starbucks I get an iced frappe and a muffin
Wendy's I get a bacon cheeseburger
Subway it's either meatball, steak and cheese, or spicy Italian
Pizza places I get a small or personal pepperoni
 
  • Like
Reactions: daesuki and yeji

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Unfortunately, yes, because there are usually only a few vegetarian entrees and/or sugar-free drinks on the menu.
Ohh, yeah, when i went vegetarian once, i found trouble eating out.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
tbh yes , i tend to have a favourite drink or dish so-
Oh, same yeah. I don't like to change up my favorites
I have tried to be more experiemental, but its not always worth it
True. I tried some weird health bread the college's cafeteria was serving and turns out it had strawberries in it :nekosweat:
yup, always
eyyy unite :dab:
I like trying new stuff but when it comes to food I have my habits. I tend to choose few things and changing sometimes 😊
Oh, def same.
I try to change up every now and then. But then I end up getting confused.
Lots of menu items confuse me lol
Menus are confusing lol. I almost ordered a 20$ meal instead of a 9$ one by accident
it honestly depends. There usually aren’t that many vegetarian/vegan options so itms definitely limited already.

Only thing I really experiment with is coffee. I just love it.
Haha coffee is easy to experiment with, I think. If you don't like how it turned out, just add a lot of milk and sugar sksks
Starbucks I get an iced frappe and a muffin
Wendy's I get a bacon cheeseburger
Subway it's either meatball, steak and cheese, or spicy Italian
Pizza places I get a small or personal pepperoni
That's very specific lol. I haven't ever been in Subway lol
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Oh, same yeah. I don't like to change up my favorites

True. I tried some weird health bread the college's cafeteria was serving and turns out it had strawberries in it :nekosweat:

eyyy unite :dab:

Oh, def same.

Menus are confusing lol. I almost ordered a 20$ meal instead of a 9$ one by accident

Haha coffee is easy to experiment with, I think. If you don't like how it turned out, just add a lot of milk and sugar sksks

That's very specific lol. I haven't ever been in Subway lol
I honestly would drink coffee no matter the taste :nekosweat:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: daesuki

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread