do you feel at home in this world? (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
other than maybe the people you dislike and daily problems you face, and also the faraway crime and tragedy on the news.. do you feel okay living in this world? as in, you never think to yourself that you don't belong on this planet altogether..?

I've always felt out of place in this world, misunderstood, uncomfortable.. I do believe there could be a place and people and a purpose found for me somewhere, but I am quite sure I will never reach those things

 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I honestly think I sometimes do but others times no. Lately it has been quite alot.
 
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Sometimes, perhaps, but I have a dog who is hopeless without me.

Edit:
I am politically out of place within my current "world" or sphere of existence. The existence of people that say things, make proclamations, or believe things because they sound good or make them feel good is out of line with who I am; yet is what this world is. If I were to tell many people than premise X is false and give evidence for this assertion, they may accept my argument, but act as if they didn't hear me, because its not good for their narrative; rather than face the truth people want to believe in convenient lies.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and kodoku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread