- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 17,947
- Reactions Received
- 38,146
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 16,470
- Fandom
- inspirit
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- Goddess
- Ship
- Wreck
Just a general question.
But I was thinking about it the other day.
I was listening to a song and HATED it.
Then was like I could NEVER be an idol because I'd have to pretend to like every group's music.
Then I felt bad thinking that idol's genuinely cant' have many public opinions
without either facing harsh criticism or getting dragged by netizens.
I mean if an Idol for example said they didn't like a SuperJunior song it's be considered SUPER
disrespectful. So idols kind of have to pretend they like music when they maybe don't.
That would drive me up a wall.
What do you think?
(I'm comfortable at all times expressing my thoughts on music but not political things and more simply because even as a regular person expressing any opinion can get you fired sometimes and DOXXed and other shit-but at LEAST I can say how I feel about music & art in general, unlike Kpop idols.)
But I was thinking about it the other day.
I was listening to a song and HATED it.
Then was like I could NEVER be an idol because I'd have to pretend to like every group's music.
Then I felt bad thinking that idol's genuinely cant' have many public opinions
without either facing harsh criticism or getting dragged by netizens.
I mean if an Idol for example said they didn't like a SuperJunior song it's be considered SUPER
disrespectful. So idols kind of have to pretend they like music when they maybe don't.
That would drive me up a wall.
What do you think?
(I'm comfortable at all times expressing my thoughts on music but not political things and more simply because even as a regular person expressing any opinion can get you fired sometimes and DOXXed and other shit-but at LEAST I can say how I feel about music & art in general, unlike Kpop idols.)