do you feel useless ? (1 Viewer)

Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
It's ok to be sad and have those moments, but don't let them control you. You are worth it. Believe me on that.
I can’t control my emotions. I am extremely insensitive when I have any strong emotion
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
I can’t control my emotions. I am extremely insensitive when I have any strong emotion
I understand that, but you don't have to let it control your actions. It'll get better.
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato and Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I understand that, but you don't have to let it control your actions. It'll get better.
Nothing will get better. I have failed on everything
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and potato
Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Not really. I don't do much. People could easily function without me.
Pls most of ya'll are my pro support system u to @YouNiceKeepGoin
(and other peeps)
cause ya'll i can relate to i mean like i never found people that i have a lot in common i mean my last real friend was an ocatku and did not like kpop.

me-listening-to-kpop-song-with-my-non-kpop-fan-friend-49345770.png
 

Attachments

Last edited:

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
You're my real friend Sweety <3

You don't need to put yourself down like that. There are lots of people out there who care for you, me being one of them. Take a look at yourself and the friends that you've made. Sometimes, the problem can be within us but sometimes it can lie within others too.

You're not useless Sweety. That I can assure you. You make everyone around you smile. If anything is wrong, you can rant to me on discord again. You know I'll always listen <3
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
You're my real friend Sweety <3

You don't need to put yourself down like that. There are lots of people out there who care for you, me being one of them. Take a look at yourself and the friends that you've made. Sometimes, the problem can be within us but sometimes it can lie within others too.

You're not useless Sweety. That I can assure you. You make everyone around you smile. If anything is wrong, you can rant to me on discord again. You know I'll always listen <3
potato ... :nekolove: I feel slightly better now :sakUwu:
 
  • Love
Reactions: potato
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
You are not useless. Everyone has value and there are people who love you.
Not everyone is the right fit for each other but you should find your group of people who like you for who you are and can connect with you.
Everyone is different, so not everyone is compatible with each other.
But there are people on this forum who love you, so start there.
 
Joined
23 June 2019
Messages
1,759
Reactions Received
10,279
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I am always wondering if I am really a good person ... I have heard a lot negatives things about me and I started to think that they are mostly true ...
I have almost no real friends and every time I can make new friends, they leave me really fast. At first they think I am pretty nice but then they find me annoying ... It happened a lot of times ... even one of my childhood friends talks barely to me ...
I'm in my late 30s and I can't help but to still feel that way. As superficial as online relation ships are totted to be I still like to think at least I'm not useless to everyone I chit chat to online. If I like you I like you, on line or not unless you change that. I've met some people I've talk to online, I've been both hurt greatly and very pleased to how it went. And you know, chances are the problems are not with you but the person you tried to make friends with. Then if you do make friends the next chapter in life begins-they get married. Hate to say it but a lot of people forget their single friends exist once they say I do. Haven't really talked to either of them in over a year since they said I do.

Having friends is complicated, some people just never figure it out. To be honest it doesn't make you useless at all. Surprisingly there is a lot of people who sit around seemingly friendless. Sadly the lonely ones never meet except online and usually in the wrong places to chill.

Chin up, you can make some RL friends. And when you do you'll be happy to waited all that time to find someone who likes you for you
 

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,595
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,408
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
i think almost everyone felt like this at some point in their lives, so did i but it has become much better in my case after realising that life is way too short to worry about what others think. i don't have a huge group of friends either but that's fine by me as you're never going to be liked by everyone around you and that doesn't mean you're a bad person. i might not know you personally but based on what i've seen here, you seem really nice. everything else i can say is that i hope you feel better soon ❤
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Your worth doesn't decrease because someone else is unable to see it, cutie :) Don't worry too much, just work on yourself like we all should.... The right people will appear to you.... :)

As for me, I've felt this way... Like worthless trash as harsh as it sounds. But that feeling is only a sign to act and change things because something is not right.... It's okay right now, I try to help people when I can and I think that's something important
 
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
2,294
Reactions Received
10,938
Location
Neo City
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
I do feel like that sometimes, but when I surround myself with people I love, I feel much better. We know you are not useless and we are here if you need any help.
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku and Willow
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
You are one of my best friends around the forum, maybe my very best friend; so I don't believe you're useless. This sounds counter-intuitive; but whenever I feel bad about myself on anything; I just relax and accept it. I have learned that when I accept myself for who I really am; whatever is haunting me loses its power. That's how I'm dealing with my current situation actually. Otherwise, I might not be here at all.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread