Do you follow the royal family (1 Viewer)

Kimono

Woo Woo Wa Baby
.
Joined
13 August 2019
Messages
940
Reactions Received
1,770
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Personally they annoy me but I admit I do read information and was happy about baby Archie. However I dislike Meghan.. well don’t hate her as I used to but now feel better about her. I really like little Charlotte. She is a sweetie. I get so sick of seeing Meghan and the royals on every gossip magazine. I wish Diana could’ve seen her grandkids! :( I used to like William but don’t anymore. Harry I really like
Do you like Meghan or the royals?
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
I don't really care about the royal family. However, I would say that I don't like the Queen, because she comes across to me as insincere... I don't really care for Meghan, but its more to do with the fact that everyone thought it was so cool that Meghan became royal.. I do like Kate though. Perhaps this is due to the fact that I find Prince William mildly attractive.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and potato

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
As someone who lives in Britain, I can tell you that hardly anyone cares about the royal family :wimwim:

We take mild interest on important days such as births or the anniversary of the queen but it's more of a 5-minute discussion than something we talk about for a long time.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mew and yeji

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I kind of have to care, since I discovered they are my ancestors. So whatever they do reflects on me and my family etc.
Like Carmilla duchess of Cornwall is my second cousin 3 times removed: for example.

It doesn't help that my British roots are really strong too, so I was bound to be related to the royal family at some point in time.
Having the royals related to you, isn't as big a burden, as I initially thought. It's kind of neat to be honest.

Like one of my aunts, married ' a famous guy' and he leads to the current royal family.
But yeah I didn't care to begin with, but now I have to. lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
never cared about any current royal family.

I am way more intrested in some historc monarchs.
 

Kimono

Woo Woo Wa Baby
.
Joined
13 August 2019
Messages
940
Reactions Received
1,770
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I kind of have to care, since I discovered they are my ancestors. So whatever they do reflects on me and my family etc.
Like Carmilla duchess of Cornwall is my second cousin 3 times removed: for example.

It doesn't help that my British roots are really strong too, so I was bound to be related to the royal family at some point in time.
Having the royals related to you, isn't as big a burden, as I initially thought. It's kind of neat to be honest.

Like one of my aunts, married ' a famous guy' and he leads to the current royal family.
But yeah I didn't care to begin with, but now I have to. lol
Apparently everyone related to them even I am lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
S
Apparently everyone related to them even I am lol
Some closer than others. It's a given.
I saw some family who were 22nd cousins with them for example.
I don't see the point of remembering that distance tbh.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I don’t but my mom follows them.
 
Joined
22 May 2021
Messages
331
Reactions Received
472
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
IGOT7
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
I dont really have a ton of interest in them tbh
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread