Do you get cards every day? (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Do you get cards every day? Do you complete the daily tasks every day?

I used to, but ngl, these days I was a bit busy and idk, not much online during Christmas
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I'm on that shet as soon as midnight rolls around :lisalaugh:
Same! I haven't missed a single day and don't plan to!
:pandahappy:

I've missed you not being as active Dii! Hopefully you find time to be a bit more active again.
:sanapray: :lisalaugh:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
is this like a serious question or you have run out of ideas for threads :D?

I do! can´t you see the number of my cards :D.
both :wimwim:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Same! I haven't missed a single day and don't plan to!
:pandahappy:

I've missed you not being as active Dii! Hopefully you find time to be a bit more active again.
:sanapray: :lisalaugh:
Aww I'll try to have an active comeback :llama_flirt:
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
honestly have been busy myself so sadly not
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
serious question now..... post a poll .... scream it out of the window HOW MANY PEOPLE DO COLLECT CARDS EVERY DAY??? :D
what the heck ..... what are we doing here ? :D
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and yeji
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
where is all that reward for our dedication? :D
 
  • Haha
Reactions: milk
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Only if I have enough thread ideas do I try lol
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: brekker and milk

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I’ve been so busy lately it’s made it hard to even be online but I’m trying to complete the daily quest again now that the holidays are over.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: brekker and milk

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread