I love to stalk :wonwooglasses:
uran xoxoxo . Joined 19 January 2020 Messages 14,192 Reactions Received 18,936 Location My house Cards View Profile KS Coins 7,943 Fandom 🐀🐂🍜🧸🎮 Gender Male Ship @kingdom 16 January 2022 #21 I love to stalk
Michael . Joined 20 November 2018 Messages 65,862 Reactions Received 77,040 Location Heaven Cards View Profile KS Coins 53,448 16 January 2022 #22 Not much, but sometimes.
jasque Antifragile . . Joined 29 August 2018 Messages 11,564 Reactions Received 42,959 Location Brasil Cards View Profile KS Coins 18,971 Fandom Chahee Lovers Gender Male 16 January 2022 #23 Tickita said: I don't think I ever have Click to expand... You're curious to find threads to revive though Reactions: Tickita
Tickita said: I don't think I ever have Click to expand... You're curious to find threads to revive though
Tickita 𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇. . . . Joined 30 January 2020 Messages 26,480 Reactions Received 39,142 Location We're no strangers to love. Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,434 Gender Female Pronouns she, her, mrrp 16 January 2022 #24 Chahee said: You're curious to find threads to revive though Click to expand... It is fun Reactions: jasque
Wingfrost Answer for SOTY . . Joined 5 November 2018 Messages 23,134 Reactions Received 38,822 Cards View Profile KS Coins 19,488 Fandom Answer is Queen Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Person 17 January 2022 #25 I don’t think I’ve ever done that
Itto Joined 8 October 2021 Messages 2,636 Reactions Received 3,412 Location Inazuma, Teyvat Cards View Profile KS Coins 5,402 Fandom Genshin Gender Female Pronouns She 25 January 2022 #26 sometimes
Juniverse Local Backstabber ♡ . Joined 1 January 2020 Messages 11,006 Reactions Received 21,104 Cards View Profile KS Coins 498 Fandom Deobi Wreck @jesus_christ 25 January 2022 #27 Occasionally
Hoemantic Armageddon . Joined 14 June 2021 Messages 4,563 Reactions Received 6,241 Location Supernova Cards View Profile KS Coins 4,475 Pronouns he/they 25 January 2022 #28 No I don't. I don't check anyone
Myco Ace of Hearts . . . Joined 4 November 2018 Messages 33,247 Reactions Received 81,309 Location Beat Interactive Cards View Profile KS Coins 13,036 Fandom Choice Gender Male Pronouns He/Him Ship @oppasenpaigod 26 January 2022 #29 dont we all do that by simply checking on their threads or did u mean profile posts