- Joined
- 30 September 2018
- Messages
- 1,627
- Reactions Received
- 5,151
- Location
- Neck Kingdom
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Ship
This is why people are stabbing Suho :oof_tea:You mean, 'the truth'?
This is why people are stabbing Suho :oof_tea:You mean, 'the truth'?
Stabbing him? nah, he's in paris living the best of his lifeThis is why people are stabbing Suho :oof_tea:
who knows toughLISTEN. I actually felt really bad because you seemed to get genuinely upset at that :llama_sniffle: But what rights???? You were never planning on giving me the badge anyway![]()
Don't lie to mewho knows toughmaybe I would have fought for you
Paris has plenty people with knives who would enjoy stabbing SuhoStabbing him? nah, he's in paris living the best of his life![]()
maybe if you were nice I would have giving you it for an eventDon't lie to meI know that you wouldn't
They can catch my fists first. anyway, discourse, let's stopParis has plenty people with knives who would enjoy stabbing Suho![]()
Fine I'll leave Suho aloneThey can catch my fists first. anyway, discourse, let's stop
Excuse you, I'm always nice :hmm:maybe if you were nice I would have giving you it for an event![]()
just saying: stab suho - that wasn’t niceExcuse you, I'm always nice :hmm:
That was a typo, I would jump in front of a train for that man, and EVERYONE on this forum knows thatjust saying: stab suho - that wasn’t nice
I knowThat was a typo, I would jump in front of a train for that man, and EVERYONE on this forum knows that![]()
I’m ungroundedI give it to @Jimimis, unless she is grounded. Then she only gets laughing emojis
A week is what I said! For good behavior I might cut it short, but has been less than 24 hours baby!I’m ungrounded
Did I ever tell you how hot woozi is?A week is what I said! For good behavior I might cut it short, but has been less than 24 hours baby!
You are really adorable you know... Alright... Until today evening is when you are grounded.Did I ever tell you how hot woozi is?
I’ll submit to your 18+ threadYou are really adorable you know... Alright... Until today evening is when you are grounded.