Do you go through less-kpop phases? (1 Viewer)

D

Deleted member 74

I love Korean music and will always be listening to it but not necessarily Kpop unless it's a mix of all the past releases I love as well as newer ones I like, similar to my English music playlist and other languages. I don't like recent Kpop but I love other Korean genres and newer releases in them <3
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
yes but they are getting longer :joshmeh:

I dont rly check out new releases out anymore unless its group whose music I like and I happen to notice it. I somewhat keep up with my favs but thats it
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread