Do You Go To AKP Anymore? (1 Viewer)

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship

la_mort_pour_vous

Try To Make Yourself A Work Of Art
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
3,795
Reactions Received
21,540
Location
A Singularity in the 3C 75 Black Hole System
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Gender
Male
Ship
Apparently feminism as a whole is unnecessary and all feminists are twitter warriors that hate men
Who knew?
:llama_ramen::llama_ramen::llama_ramen:
Funny thing I want to major in Political Science. Arguing with people on the internet is much more draining than people in person
Oh my Yves, their stubborness eventually gets to you. *cough* @Lovely_Cornchips *cough*
Refrain from such arguments. If you end up getting cranky instead, that just defeats the purpose of going on a Forum. :llama_ramen:
 

la_mort_pour_vous

Try To Make Yourself A Work Of Art
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
3,795
Reactions Received
21,540
Location
A Singularity in the 3C 75 Black Hole System
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Gender
Male
Ship

la_mort_pour_vous

Try To Make Yourself A Work Of Art
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
3,795
Reactions Received
21,540
Location
A Singularity in the 3C 75 Black Hole System
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Gender
Male
Ship
for like a good 10 minutes a day to promote CLC

akp is getting trashier as we speak :joysip:
Oh my Yves, where were you all this while?
Good to have you here. :llama_ramen:
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Oh my Yves, their stubborness eventually gets to you. *cough* @Lovely_Cornchips *cough*
Refrain from such arguments. If you end up getting cranky instead, that just defeats the purpose of going on a Forum. :llama_ramen:
Is this your way of saying we buddies!?!
 

la_mort_pour_vous

Try To Make Yourself A Work Of Art
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
3,795
Reactions Received
21,540
Location
A Singularity in the 3C 75 Black Hole System
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Gender
Male
Ship
I still go to AKP, and anyone else who's there can attest to the high quality, thought-provoking discourse that users such as @jasque and myself are gracing that forum with these days. We are the heroes AKP doesn't deserve, never asked for, and probably wishes would go away.
I second this. :llama_ramen:
 
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,041
Reactions Received
4,458
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Funny thing I want to major in Political Science. Arguing with people on the internet is much more draining than in person
At least in theory as a political science student you're having informed debate, though tbh the first two years are still filled with internet-tier ignorance and IRL shitposting.
 

Koala

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
1,166
Reactions Received
7,659
Location
Lunar,CaratLand
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
No. I think I’ll go back to get parts of my sig my akp bestfriend made me. I just feel so drained when I log on there. A lot has happened where it can even give me slight anxiety at this point
I used to check akp first thing when I woke up,but now it says KPOPSource is Most used
 

Koala

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
1,166
Reactions Received
7,659
Location
Lunar,CaratLand
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Not really. It just adds to my anxiety. The place has become a warzone these days. I prefer it here.
:pandasad: I hope you’re okay now,Skinny
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Is it weird that I can be slightly toxic there and peaceful here?
 

Koala

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
1,166
Reactions Received
7,659
Location
Lunar,CaratLand
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Is it weird that I can be slightly toxic there and peaceful here?
You’re not even toxic xd even when I had to deal with you on AKP. You weren’t bad
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread