- Joined
- 8 November 2018
- Messages
- 19,193
- Reactions Received
- 60,789
- Location
- Tokki Topia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 19,207
- Fandom
- Toxic
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her/Drama Kween
- Ship
I can start a fight if you wantThis is so much more relaxing.![]()
I can start a fight if you wantThis is so much more relaxing.![]()
Oh my Yves, their stubborness eventually gets to you. *cough* @Lovely_Cornchips *cough*Apparently feminism as a whole is unnecessary and all feminists are twitter warriors that hate men
Who knew?
Funny thing I want to major in Political Science. Arguing with people on the internet is much more draining than people in person
I CAN TOSS IT UP AND START A FIGHT
Y'all are vanilla beans. Y'all wouldn't do it.I can start a fight if you want![]()
Oh my Yves, where were you all this while?for like a good 10 minutes a day to promote CLC
akp is getting trashier as we speak![]()
Is this your way of saying we buddies!?!Oh my Yves, their stubborness eventually gets to you. *cough* @Lovely_Cornchips *cough*
Refrain from such arguments. If you end up getting cranky instead, that just defeats the purpose of going on a Forum.![]()
I second this.I still go to AKP, and anyone else who's there can attest to the high quality, thought-provoking discourse that users such as @jasque and myself are gracing that forum with these days. We are the heroes AKP doesn't deserve, never asked for, and probably wishes would go away.
Are we?Is this your way of saying we buddies!?!
Then yes, we are.I THOUGHT SO BUT I GUESS NOT
At least in theory as a political science student you're having informed debate, though tbh the first two years are still filled with internet-tier ignorance and IRL shitposting.Funny thing I want to major in Political Science. Arguing with people on the internet is much more draining than in person
Not really. It just adds to my anxiety. The place has become a warzone these days. I prefer it here.
Thanks <3 I am.I hope you’re okay now,Skinny
You’re not even toxic xd even when I had to deal with you on AKP. You weren’t badIs it weird that I can be slightly toxic there and peaceful here?
Not at all. It's good to have an outlet and tbh they've earned it.Is it weird that I can be slightly toxic there and peaceful here?