- Joined
- 16 June 2019
- Messages
- 61,590
- Reactions Received
- 105,389
- Location
- Schweiz 🇨🇭
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 41,010
- Fandom
- Buddy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/her 💗💛💙
- Ship
- Wreck
That's true and yeah exactly. I didn't think of it like that, thanks dude!And I'm certain that someone else on the forum feels a similar way to the way you do, not exactly putting yourself out there is just the way you roll. Not everyone needs to be in the spotlight, doesn't mean no one notices you or likes you![]()
I'm still figuring that out honestly but you have a knack for sometimes saying unintentionally hilarious stuffWhat do you like about me?![]()
Tell me moreI'm still figuring that out honestly but you have a knack for sometimes saying unintentionally hilarious stuff![]()
I easily forget stuff but like a general idea always stays so that's what stuck in my headTell me more![]()
I am sure it is because of teabooI easily forget stuff but like a general idea always stays so that's what stuck in my head
you are not forgetableaw lukey bbythis is so cute
as for the question i'm pretty forgettable LMAOthere was a time where i was queen of aesthetics ig, so there's that
![]()
who gave you that ideayou are not forgetableyou literally make everyone come together
well you are still the bestest person out herewho gave you that idea
anyways you said YOU didn't make a differencemom is one of the best people on earth, let alone kps
you're so nice and just such a cuddly person mom ily don't ever say that <3
if i'm the bestest ur the bestest toowell you are still the bestest person out here
and honestlythe song I don't exist by Olivia O'brien literally explains my feelings
I am far from the bestif i'm the bestest ur the bestest tooyou definitely exist
mom is the best
![]()
![]()
And on KPS @Tpse loves my sigs![]()