Do you guys like watching documentaries? (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
If so, what kind?

I personally love watching them and learning something new, the world is a big and interesting place filled with all kinds of people hehe :) so I usually watch ones about interesting people who are different in some way and their stories and also serial killers, lots of serial killers
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
3,522
Reactions Received
23,038
Location
ONCE Nation
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I used to watch a lot of documentaries. Usually science documentaries. :pepeaww:

I should get back to that. I've been neglecting that medium. :hmm:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I like a lot of them. Unfortunately, my favorite are kind of soul crushing....Like "The Hunting Ground", "The 13th", "Audrie & Daisy"
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Once in a while I'll watch a jail documentary. I enjoy watch jail/prison shows for some reason. lol. However, the last documentary I watched is called Abducted In Plain Sight. All I can say is.... it's very messed up.
:pepeslippy:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I like watching documentaries about different places in the world.
Also things about space and the ocean.
:pepeaww:

I hate serial killers documentaries. Its usually I hate woman- so I murder, bleh.​
Lol I love serial killer documentaries, I mean some of them are disturbing af but fascinating :maheart:

And Wildlife documentaries of course, best things ever :sj_weary:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sory and kodoku
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
and also serial killers, lots of serial killers
There's this program you could probably find on YT called Most Evil, which features a Psychiatrist ranking murderers (some of them Serial Killers) on a scale he invented. Its interesting. There's also Deadly Women. You might find that interesting as well.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid and kodoku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread