Do you happen to have a bias in a group you barely listen to? (1 Viewer)

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
(G)I-DLE Soyeon I mean they're a good group, but I just almost never listen to them. Except for their title tracks in comebacks :jisoosmh:
 

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
Umji from Gfriend!

There's only one GFriend song that I've ever liked. But I am following Umji on IG, after she captivated me with her cuteness during the archery on ISAC

 
  • Like
Reactions: Tickita

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Red Velvet- Joy
Oh My Girl - Hyojung
The Boyz- Jacob
Oneus- Seoho

and many more...
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tickita

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
yeji in itzy, mina in twice, rose in bp, doyeon in weme, chuu/gowon in loona, a lot actually
You don't listen to Itzy, Twice, Loona or BP? :nakypog:
 

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
You don't listen to Itzy, Twice, Loona or BP? :nakypog:
vaguely listen to them when titles drop, not much else tbh
either I don't like them as much anymore or they never really caught my eye
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread