Do you have a bad habit? (1 Viewer)

Joined
12 May 2019
Messages
707
Reactions Received
3,056
Location
ARMY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I drink TOO MUCH coffee and I overreact when I see a cockroach but that's the only way someone else will get rid of it for me :pepesmug:
Coffee is okay once in a while, maybe you should try to resist from drinking too much? Haha, don't worry that more of a natural insect.
 
Joined
5 June 2019
Messages
539
Reactions Received
1,946
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Coffee is okay once in a while, maybe you should try to resist from drinking too much? Haha, don't worry that more of a natural insect.
I just... Drink too much coffee everyday, if I don't drink coffee I will get headaches, I also check the caffeine in sodas before drinking them, the more caffeine the better...
I have a problem :pepecry1:
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus and Buttercup

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I have a habit of looking people up and down. Not to judge them, but when I look at people I literally look at them from the top, to the bottom, and then take a look at the bigger picture. Since it looks shady, I've tried to stop.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread