- Joined
- 13 November 2018
- Messages
- 36,941
- Reactions Received
- 64,079
- Location
- You did well Moonbin <3
- Website
- flyhighyili.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- Multi <3
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
I don't think I do have a pattern of either though I do tend to bias the mid to high tier of popular idols.
The most popular member (of the group that he's in) that I bias is Cha Eunwoo from ASTRO and most people agree he's by far more popular than the other members of ASTRO. To my dismay because I think ASTRO is really talented really funny and deserve more spotlight as a whole group
Edit: This doesn't mean btw that you purposely stan more popular or less popular members, just if you noticed that you have a pattern doing either
The most popular member (of the group that he's in) that I bias is Cha Eunwoo from ASTRO and most people agree he's by far more popular than the other members of ASTRO. To my dismay because I think ASTRO is really talented really funny and deserve more spotlight as a whole group
Edit: This doesn't mean btw that you purposely stan more popular or less popular members, just if you noticed that you have a pattern doing either
Last edited: