Sadly yes :yolk:
J JoanaIsHere Joined 19 October 2018 Messages 1,452 Reactions Received 6,534 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 25 February 2020 #1 Sadly yes Reactions: Faerie, NASA, yeji and 5 others
kinnie 𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼 . Joined 13 January 2020 Messages 8,188 Reactions Received 16,643 Location 𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼ Cards View Profile KS Coins 4,179 Fandom bork Gender Female Ship @Yili 25 February 2020 #2 No, I'm just always disgusted. Reactions: yeji, potato, Wingfrost and 1 other person
Tickita 𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇. . . . Joined 30 January 2020 Messages 26,480 Reactions Received 39,142 Location We're no strangers to love. Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,434 Gender Female Pronouns she, her, mrrp 25 February 2020 #3 Oh yeah. Severely. Reactions: yeji, potato, JoanaIsHere and 1 other person
Wingfrost Answer for SOTY . . Joined 5 November 2018 Messages 23,131 Reactions Received 38,822 Cards View Profile KS Coins 19,398 Fandom Answer is Queen Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Person 25 February 2020 #4 Unfortunately, yes. Reactions: yeji, potato and JoanaIsHere
lexus Otaku Bestie . . . . Joined 12 September 2018 Messages 66,873 Reactions Received 97,852 Cards View Profile KS Coins 134,940 Fandom Number One Gender Female Wreck @Ahsoka 25 February 2020 #5 Yep Reactions: yeji, potato and JoanaIsHere
MinSquishy Joined 30 March 2019 Messages 5,067 Reactions Received 15,900 Location 𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom Squoosh ♡ Gender Non-Binary Pronouns they / them Ship @ParkSeonghwaaa Wreck @itzybitzyblink 25 February 2020 #6 Yeah... It's become a problem. Reactions: yeji, potato and JoanaIsHere
K kodoku Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 5,718 Reactions Received 22,690 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Ship @Gogije 25 February 2020 #7 I have a resting sad/tired face Reactions: NASA, JoanaIsHere, yeji and 2 others
Jimimis Joined 22 February 2019 Messages 16,036 Reactions Received 44,289 Location the female gaze Cards View Profile KS Coins 124 Fandom luoshifemy Gender Female Pronouns luo/yunxi Ship @kuro 25 February 2020 #8 Yes Resting bored face Reactions: JoanaIsHere, yeji and potato
Michael . Joined 20 November 2018 Messages 65,862 Reactions Received 77,040 Location Heaven Cards View Profile KS Coins 53,448 25 February 2020 #9 kodoku said: I have a resting sad/tired face Click to expand... I think that's my case too. Reactions: JoanaIsHere, yeji, potato and 1 other person
raymondchouku . Joined 8 March 2019 Messages 6,995 Reactions Received 12,662 Cards View Profile KS Coins 691 Fandom Exo L Gender Male Ship @DimashVirus 25 February 2020 #10 No, but I do have a Resting Side eye face... Reactions: JoanaIsHere, yeji and potato
Shimmer Joined 16 February 2020 Messages 462 Reactions Received 1,176 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 25 February 2020 #11 I have a rdif, resting dead inside face Reactions: JoanaIsHere, yeji and potato
lostinwvnderland Joined 22 April 2019 Messages 1,118 Reactions Received 2,529 Location ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 25 February 2020 #12 no, but sometime I wish I do so that people don't bother me. Reactions: JoanaIsHere, yeji and potato
potato ☆ Stan Yolkie ☆ . Joined 22 May 2019 Messages 5,913 Reactions Received 28,273 Location Under the Earth Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom Moa Ship @umpheri 25 February 2020 #13 kodoku said: I have a resting sad/tired face Click to expand... Same T_T I always get asked if I'm alright when I'm just staring off into space, in my own world. I guess I look sad to them. Reactions: JoanaIsHere, yeji and kodoku
kodoku said: I have a resting sad/tired face Click to expand... Same T_T I always get asked if I'm alright when I'm just staring off into space, in my own world. I guess I look sad to them.
bulletproof ✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧ . . Joined 2 September 2018 Messages 12,423 Reactions Received 54,952 Location ARMY base 💕 Cards View Profile KS Coins 55 Gender Female Ship @Ozymandias 25 February 2020 #14 Hmm I don’t think so i don’t know tbh Reactions: JoanaIsHere and yeji
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 25 February 2020 #15 I really don‘t think so. I am usually someone who smiles and smiles a ton Reactions: JoanaIsHere
NASA 3ᑢ273⁷ . . Joined 2 July 2019 Messages 4,814 Reactions Received 19,142 Location 3ᑢ 273⁷ Cards View Profile KS Coins 1,000 Fandom arianator Gender Female Ship @Uaena 25 February 2020 #16 kodoku said: I have a resting sad/tired face Click to expand... I've been told I looked like I wanted to drink bleach bc of how sad I looked once Reactions: JoanaIsHere and kodoku
kodoku said: I have a resting sad/tired face Click to expand... I've been told I looked like I wanted to drink bleach bc of how sad I looked once
Faerie I just wanna love myself, Love my weakness . . Joined 15 March 2019 Messages 1,594 Reactions Received 5,717 Cards View Profile KS Coins 9,291 Fandom Once Gender Female Wreck @yeji 26 February 2020 #17 Yes a major one too Reactions: JoanaIsHere