Do you have a recipe you’re looking forward to making? (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,400
Reactions Received
151,415
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Wow a food thread by me everyone’s shocked :sakUwu: But I’m looking forward to trying to make goulash, stuffed poblano peppers, and chicken long rice. European to Mexico to Hawaii, how consistent :lisalaugh: I’m looking forwards to more, just those especially
 
  • Love
Reactions: username1
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,473
Reactions Received
39,113
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,845
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
While I was in salt lake I bought enough ingredients to make Tteokbokki about 15 times. OMG, I can't wait!!!!!!:excitedmarch:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,400
Reactions Received
151,415
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Borsch and feijoada for now. Ukraine to Brazil :sanapray:
I’m not familiar with the second but yes to borscht :ankha: As long as it’s a proper recipe and not one that has ketchup or something (my sister actually found one like that).
 
  • Haha
Reactions: username1

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,400
Reactions Received
151,415
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Please don't look up the ingredients, you'd probably be grossed out 😂 But yeah, I'm definitely making sure to go with an authentic recipe. My family's tried making borsch before, except it turned out more like an Irish stew somehow (still super tasty, though).
We’re actually having borscht tomorrow. It was supposed to be about a week ago but we realized we don’t have the meat for it :haylul: So now tomorrow and the next day will be borscht for dinner (and maybe other meals too), since we make a lot in one go. I will say one thing though, make sure you have sour cream (if you like it). Borscht just isn’t the same without it imo, it would still be good but with sour cream it’s beyond that for me :sanapray:
 
  • Love
Reactions: username1

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread