Do You Have A Signature Dish? (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Do you? If so, what is it?
Also, do you have a photo of your masterpiece?

I'm hungry, can you tell?

Anyway, before my disease, my signature dish was stuffed shells
I would make them whenever I could and they were DELICIOUS!
But now my signature dish is gluten-free fried rice-I can make it on the spot.
And I can switch up how I make it every time.​
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I guess it's not really a dish, but I make pretty good bubble tea.
You make bubble tea??? OMFG, I LOVE BUBBLE TEA!

Do you have a go to flavor? (My favorite is always Thai milk tea)
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Beans on Toast.
:pandatea:
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I just do Earl Grey, it's my favorite tea in general (other than chamomile).
I'm so weird with like regular tea flavors. For some reason, they aren't strong enough for me without something more added to them. Though I do more enjoy teas when they are made from a store because they manage to make the teas more flavorful. Like green tea? I'll a hundred percent get a green tea bubble tea from a place near my house.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mayday and yeji

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
  • Haha
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
oh no :lisalaugh: at least say fish and chips
I've never had beans on toast and it doesn't sound the most appetizing-I can at least get behind fish & chips LOL
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and OnlyCalB

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
oh no :lisalaugh: at least say fish and chips
Fish and Chips I usually go out and eat on the beach. So many nice places that do fish and chips where I live as I live in a seaside town.

But at home when I'm playing games and want to make something really fast, I just stick to beans on toast.
:jenniesmug: :lisalaugh:

As you are staying in the UK right now, have you ever tried a Chip Butty?
:susPepe:
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Fish and Chips I usually go out and eat on the beach. So many nice places that do fish and chips where I live as I live in a seaside town.

But at home when I'm playing games and want to make something really fast, I just stick to beans on toast.
:jenniesmug: :lisalaugh:

As you are staying in the UK right now, have you ever tried a Chip Butty?
:susPepe:
I'm BROKE during a pandemic so no LOL
 
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB and yeji

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Like do you do oatmeal or overnight oats? Explain???
oatmeal, I have a breakfast Instagram so I enjoy playing with my breakfast :jenniesmug:
This is what I made today for example
IMG_5666.jpg
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
oatmeal, I have a breakfast Instagram so I enjoy playing with my breakfast :jenniesmug:
This is what I made today for example
IMG_5666.jpg
OMFG I NEED YOUR INSTA (if you're ok with that because that looks so FUCKING GOOD WTF)
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Fish and Chips I usually go out and eat on the beach. So many nice places that do fish and chips where I live as I live in a seaside town.

But at home when I'm playing games and want to make something really fast, I just stick to beans on toast.
:jenniesmug: :lisalaugh:

As you are staying in the UK right now, have you ever tried a Chip Butty?
:susPepe:
Yeah, fair enough :lisalaugh: lots of different places to get fish and chips in a seaside town
Yeah, I'm still in the UK, but I had to google what is a Chip Butty :wimwim: and this is a no for me, potatoes don't belong on toast :pandacop: and I still refuse to call them chips, they are fries :mgblush:
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Yeah, fair enough :lisalaugh: lots of different places to get fish and chips in a seaside town
Yeah, I'm still in the UK, but I had to google what is a Chip Butty :wimwim: and this is a no for me, potatoes don't belong on toast :pandacop: and I still refuse to call them chips, they are fries :mgblush:
OH NOW THAT YOU SAY THAT I KNOW WHAT THAT IS!
 
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB and yeji

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
OMFG I NEED YOUR INSTA (if you're ok with that because that looks so FUCKING GOOD WTF)
aww thank you so much :maheart:
it's on.and.oats, I don't mind sharing it, it's quite public
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread