- Joined
- 4 January 2020
- Messages
- 16,598
- Reactions Received
- 31,252
- Location
- you clouds rain
- Website
- daesukiii.tumblr.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 38,410
- Fandom
- YOLO
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
- Ship
I like taller guys, though I'm not adverse to shorter guys. I guess just don't be shorter than me by more than 3 inches? Idrc. I prefer them skinnier rather than super buff up. I also like it if they're older than me. Not the biggest fan of younger than me, but it doesn't matter. I like kind guys who are funny and sweet, and good cooks because we all know I suck at it. Maybe someone like Taeyong or Doyoung?
Girls I'm more open about. I'm not picky about height or age. I like someone funny and loud, but not too pushy. I'm quieter, so if they do most of the talking I'm happy. Maybe someone like Sunmi or Chungha?
But above all, they have to be willing to talk to me and spend time with me. I also like cuddling jkasfgljkhdzfkjdshfkjfh
Girls I'm more open about. I'm not picky about height or age. I like someone funny and loud, but not too pushy. I'm quieter, so if they do most of the talking I'm happy. Maybe someone like Sunmi or Chungha?
But above all, they have to be willing to talk to me and spend time with me. I also like cuddling jkasfgljkhdzfkjdshfkjfh