Do you have almost complete card sets? (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Do you have almost complete card sets where you only miss 1 card?

I'm still waiting for Sunmi 5 to drop :joshmeh: I also need Taeyang to complete BIGBANG, Dani to complete T-ara, and Daehyun to complete BAP :wimwim:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I just need Heize 3 which is surprisingly hard to get :wimwim:
Surprisingly, she is probably the only soloist I didn't get at all. YET :wimwim:
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
For the first time in a while I don't need just 1 card for set completion...

Which isn't much of a good thing though, as apparently I'm behind on collecting cards for my sets.
:dubuthink:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
For the first time in a while I don't need just 1 card for set completion...

Which isn't much of a good thing though, as apparently I'm behind on collecting cards for my sets.
:dubuthink:
what sets are you collecting at the moment?
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,193
Reactions Received
76,667
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,512
Ship
Wreck
Closest I am to completing a set is Blackpinks Valentines set currently which i'm 2 away from but not gonna try hard for that since I don't even stan Blackpink so I wouldn't want to keep it
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,014
Reactions Received
52,920
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,196
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Not counting where i had complete sets n traded away to get more wanted cards, i hv 2 SNSD where im needing sooyoung same as rand, n Red Velvet where i need Wendy. Others sets i uhm traded away cards so i dont count those.
2 sets then.
Edit: 3 actually including fx but i dont stan fx so i always overlook i hv 4 out of 5 of their cards.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread