Do you have any childhood memories? (1 Viewer)

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
In Kindergarten I had a fire drill and we were under a tree and a bee came so everyone started screaming. Then, the kid I had a crush on stepped in a fire ant pile and started screaming and crying so my teacher had to put him in a corner and take his clothes off and beat him with his clothes so that all the ants came off of him. Anyway you could imagine the poor guy was covered in head to toe in fire ant bites and BOY would I not wanna be him.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ADORA
Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
Honestly I have many. lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: ADORA

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread