Do you have any duplicates of food items? (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,383
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
And if so is that intentional/accidental and how did it happen if accident?

We do, too much in fact. We have 2 giant nearly full jugs of white vinegar for some reason, I don't even know how we ended up with two of them. We have 2 large nutmeg containers, that happened when someone went to the store and got a second nutmeg instead of what we actually needed (I think cinnamon?) either by misreading or mis grabbing. We have 2 cinnamon ones too, a big and small, because again someone reached for a different spice and somehow grabbed the wrong one. And lastly we have 2 cumins, one medium and one small, because either I wrote the wrong spice on accident on the list or they read it wrong. The best part is the last 2 were bought with the intention of getting the same spice, so it actually took 3 times for us to be able to read, write, and grab things correctly in order to get that one :irenecrazy: So yeah, if you need nutmeg, white vinegar, or cinnamon, feel free to come visit. The cumin we'll be able to use up quickly enough I think.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: litc

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
53,952
Reactions Received
17,133
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,080
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
i always end up w/ two bottles of mayo no matter what
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
And if so is that intentional/accidental and how did it happen if accident?

We do, too much in fact. We have 2 giant nearly full jugs of white vinegar for some reason, I don't even know how we ended up with two of them. We have 2 large nutmeg containers, that happened when someone went to the store and got a second nutmeg instead of what we actually needed (I think cinnamon?) either by misreading or mis grabbing. We have 2 cinnamon ones too, a big and small, because again someone reached for a different spice and somehow grabbed the wrong one. And lastly we have 2 cumins, one medium and one small, because either I wrote the wrong spice on accident on the list or they read it wrong. The best part is the last 2 were bought with the intention of getting the same spice, so it actually took 3 times for us to be able to read, write, and grab things correctly in order to get that one :irenecrazy: So yeah, if you need nutmeg, white vinegar, or cinnamon, feel free to come visit. The cumin we'll be able to use up quickly enough I think.
I love sales so yeah all those buy 1 get one half off…
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,383
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I love sales so yeah all those buy 1 get one half off…
Hopefully it's not of quick to spoil items that you can't finish before the expiration date :lisalaugh:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: litc

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
Hopefully it's not of quick to spoil items that you can't finish before the expiration date :lisalaugh:
Nah no perishables I don’t have a fridge
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread