- Joined
- 1 June 2019
- Messages
- 4,641
- Reactions Received
- 11,710
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 5
- Fandom
- EXO-L
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
Love at first sight I’m telling you![]()
Love at first sight I’m telling you![]()
I deny these accusations cast upon meI ship all of Exo being in a polygamous relationship... but then they find out that Chanyeol is cheating... and then I get the rest of Exo to myself
But seriously, I never been one to ship.. I even found it bizarre when people talk about their kpop fanfictions... Not that I've read them, but the idea seems weird... But prolly me and whoever is flirting with me at the moment of kps... Because a lot of people flirt with me... It can't be helped. Just ask @JakeyWantsCakey or @Kat_in_the_box
I ship all of Exo being in a polygamous relationship... but then they find out that Chanyeol is cheating... and then I get the rest of Exo to myself
But seriously, I never been one to ship.. I even found it bizarre when people talk about their kpop fanfictions... Not that I've read them, but the idea seems weird... But prolly me and whoever is flirting with me at the moment of kps... Because a lot of people flirt with me... It can't be helped. Just ask @JakeyWantsCakey or @Kat_in_the_box
I ship all of Exo being in a polygamous relationship... but then they find out that Chanyeol is cheating... and then I get the rest of Exo to myself
But seriously, I never been one to ship.. I even found it bizarre when people talk about their kpop fanfictions... Not that I've read them, but the idea seems weird... But prolly me and whoever is flirting with me at the moment of kps... Because a lot of people flirt with me... It can't be helped. Just ask @JakeyWantsCakey or @Kat_in_the_box
You don't have to be into someone to flirt with them...I deny these accusations cast upon me
I am only into Asian or African women
The sheer nerve of some people.... Pouts
How mean!
I didn't say you flirted with me... I just said ask you. I always knew red heads were conceited
Oy! You're going to remind me how disappointing last season of Schitts Creek was... lol
I didnt flirt with you though and I know that ofc.You don't have to be into someone to flirt with them
I'd say it sounds creepy but that would be redundant... But... you have to take 95% of what comes out of my mouth with absolute absurdity or else I would seem to be a malignant narcissist. lmaoIrl I know a lot of guys fawned over me. But they were creepy and desperate. So no thanks!
Ok for future reference that is noted and thanks for enlightening me on this.I'd say it sounds creepy but that would be redundant... But... you have to take 95% of what comes out of my mouth with absolute absurdity or else I would seem to be a malignant narcissist. lmao
Although if I am absurd 95 percent of the time then I must be genuine 10 percent of the time... That is too geniune... I will go down in history as the most geniune person... O-G this is a disasterOk for future reference that is noted and thanks for enlightening me on this.
Lol you're funny.Although if I am absurd 95 percent of the time then I must be genuine 10 percent of the time... That is too geniune... I will go down in history as the most geniune person... O-G this is a disaster![]()
I try... but lets be honest. The most genuine person is Kim Kardashian... These are just facts.Lol you're funny.
It's nice.
Yuck kim karkrashion gross.I try... but lets be honest. The most genuine person is Kim Kardashian... These are just facts.
A doll with a law degreeYuck kim karkrashion gross.
She is just a doll and as fake as they come. I detect sarcasm by you beep boop.
Even worse....A doll with a law degree![]()