Do you have any pets? (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
I used to.
I had a beautiful Labrador named Ho-Seok (Ho-Seok means strong/or heaven)
He died. A car ran over him. HE WASNT EVEN IN THE STREET... :chickill::pepecry2::pepecry2::pepecry2::pandasad::pandasad::pandasad:
 

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
I had seven goldfish who all died within 2 days because I forgot to feed them :yolk:
 

Yolks

✦ Hwang Hyunjin ✦
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
4,311
Reactions Received
20,315
Location
sin & moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I had seven goldfish who all died within 2 days because I forgot to feed them :yolk:
I used to have fish as well, but so many of them died because they flopped out of the tank when we were sleeping like how :yolk:
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck

Ringwanderung

ad astra per aspera
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
2,391
Reactions Received
12,538
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Wreck
I used to.
I had a beautiful Labrador named Ho-Seok (Ho-Seok means strong/or heaven)
He died. A car ran over him. HE WASNT EVEN IN THE STREET... :chickill::pepecry2::pepecry2::pepecry2::pandasad::pandasad::pandasad:
omg that sounds horrible :/

i have only kept bugs in my life because my brother and dad love them & i have allergies :nosejoo: I WANT A CAT OR DOG WOOF WOOF
 

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
I used to have fish as well, but so many of them died because they flopped out of the tank when we were sleeping like how :yolk:
Those fish really wanted to escape :pepecry2::pepecross:
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread