Do you have any phobia? (1 Viewer)

Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
Do you have any phobia? What are they and what do they cause you to be scared of?


Me, i have MANY phobias oof-


I have arachnophobia. Which is the fear of spiders, i HATE them. I cringe everytime someone says 'spider' and i get really SCARED to the point i'll CRY if i see one.

i also have trypanophobia, which is the fear of needles. Whenever i have to go to the doctor to get a shot or my blood drawn, i get terrified. This is also the reason as to why i will NEVER get a tattoo.

I also have the phobia of clowns. They just creep me out. Haven't you seen IT?


Anyways, that's it for me.

Have a nice day/night! Bye bye!
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I am afraid of spiders, clowns and deep seas/oceans
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
I have two.

Nyctophobia - extreme fear of the dark.

Caulrophobia - fear of clowns
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
I have a phobia of getting bad grades when I put in more effort than people getting A's...
I think needles are funny
You must find acupuncture hysterical..
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I think i have many :kijoongstare: life is hard...

I'm scared of heights, even climbing stairs if I can see down somewhere is difficult for me- I mean not down to that floor but all way down. My university wants to bully me and has these stairs where you see below between the stairs. It's awful.

I'm also kinda claustrophobic, but only if the place is sealed somehow. I guess it's different phobia. I have noticed this when I have been left behind locked door couple times, I mean so that I'm inside small locked door or sth. Now this might sound creepy, but nah one time was cause lock in the door of toilet in our house broke and another was when teacher though everyone exited locker room that needed to be locked outside and I hadn't.

I'm rly scared of wasps and bees. I haven't been sting by any as far as I know, but apparently i was allergic as small kid so I have been always trying to avoid them.

Dentist, due to bad experiences even sitting in that chair makes my legs start shaking.. shaking pretty violently. This also translates to other medical stuff where you have to sit or lay on similar chair or bed.

Needles. Funny enough the more I have gotten blood test taken the more I have gotten scared of them. Though I don't run away from laboratory anymore like when I was kid.

Then the last one, that I haven't rly figured out. It's relates to needles i guess and blood, but not about them as objects like I don't mind seeing blood nor I mean seeing a needle. But procedures involving them, also stuff that has to do with veins.. it's just rly uncomfortable for me and i get squemish.

Looking it all in list it's a lot, but it's not actually that bothersome most of the time. I try to use elevators if there is stairs I can see through and I avoid going close to ledges. I haven't been locked anywhere by accident since I was kid. I scream and jump away if I see wasp near me, but that's it. Dentist.. well I avoid those best I can as well as stuff related to needles and getting blood drawn which isn't best, but I get throught them when I need to.
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
I have a phobia of getting bad grades when I put in more effort than people getting A's...

You must find acupuncture hysterical..
I imagine it being kinda relaxing actually, one day I'll try xD
 
Joined
14 July 2019
Messages
2,532
Reactions Received
8,405
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Arachnophobia.
There was one time when I was at my old job and I was working on some paperwork.
I then saw a big spider run across my chest, as soon as I saw it, i screamed and was quickly hitting myself and then fell backwards on my chair.
My other colleagues and a couple of customers was shocked and wondering what the hell was going on and when I had told them it was a spider, they all burst out laughing. :lisalaugh:
 
Joined
4 November 2019
Messages
345
Reactions Received
924
Location
The diamond life
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I don't have phobias I'm just kind of scared of somethings. I'm kind of scared of the dark and heights.

Oh and I'm scared of being in any vehicle but I will still use them.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread