do you have any scars? (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I have a small one on my left cheek, but I can cover it with foundation, then a small one on my arm and a small one on my hand :yolk: I'm surprised I don't have more tho, I was a clumsy child
 
Last edited:

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I don't have that would have remained, like i used to have some from cat scratches and other happenings, but they have faded away.

Ah i forgot, but yup i have still two from biopsys i got taken of my, well boobs last year ^^; I'm expecting them to fade away in year or couple too since they aren't that visible anymore.
 
Joined
23 June 2019
Messages
1,759
Reactions Received
10,279
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
My arms are a large map of scars from a long lasting allergic reaction. You really can't tell unless you look. I also have two nasty scars on my leg one from a bike accident and one-just don't ask -sigh-, one on my toe that forever divides my toe nail in half don't ride bikes bare foot kids. I mean I did this when I was six and it's been over 30 years. And one on my right arm from mole removal.

@blueberries reminded me I do have one from a biopsy on my left leg. Still there
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I have one behind my left ear, a small one on my knee, and one on my foot. The scars from my ear and foot were from surgeries and the one of my knee was when they removed a wart from it.
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
I have a tiny, mostly gone scar on my leg from when glass cut me
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
I have quite a large on on my left foot from when I scraped my foot along the edge of a treadmill while it was running. It was a very deep cut so it still hasn't healed even though I received it nearly 4 years ago.
 

Wooyoungie

로레나 ♡
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
640
Reactions Received
4,736
Location
ATINY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I have a little scar on my right cheek just below my eye. It appeared when I was little because of chickenpox .
 
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
2,253
Reactions Received
4,116
Location
Hellevator
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
59,326
Pronouns
Haewon's yeobo
I am only naming bigger ones not small ones.

One on my index finger my sisters pet rat bit me when I was young.
Right hand on my knuckle.
On my left leg knee height I got two scars from playing tag when it was raining when I was a kid.
Right leg same thing also a scar from falling during tag in the rain as a kid.
On my right shoulder I have a bullet hole sized scar.
On the back of my head several scars that I got from playing with my first cat when he was little(he would lay on the couch and I would give my head and he would playfully scratch with his paws.) And no it didn't hurt. I didn't even know I had scars until I got a buzz cut and my mom noticed it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
On my heart :pepecry1: It’s jimin’s fault
 
  • Haha
Reactions: kodoku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread