do you have any scars? (1 Viewer)

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I have a graphite stuck in my hand from when I was crawling on the floor to get closer to the board in Sunday School while holding a pencil. It was on my 9th birthday. The pencil got stuck in my hand (the pencil was upright without support) and put me in excruciating pain. Never forget.
 
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku and baekk

baekk

🌺🌺
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
4,129
Reactions Received
12,479
Location
🌼𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔤𝔞𝔯𝔡𝔢𝔫
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I have a funny and sad one. :yolk:
I was making some ramyeon and I spilled it on my thigh. Now I have a scar burn on my leg:sadcat:


 
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread