Appreciation Do you have any special nicknames for idols that you like? (1 Viewer)

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I call Changbin "Binnie" a lot as well as calling Ryujin "Wujinnie". The rest of the nicknames I have are pretty normal like calling Chaeryeong "Chae" and calling Mashiho "Mashi". But I think the other two aren't common for the members to call them :sanapray: :kittylove:
 

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
I call Changbin "Binnie" a lot as well as calling Ryujin "Wujinnie". The rest of the nicknames I have are pretty normal like calling Chaeryeong "Chae" and calling Mashiho "Mashi". But I think the other two aren't common for the members to call them :sanapray: :kittylove:
I call Mark the Marknae bc he was originally the maknae in NCT U until NCT 2020 and coming home and now the maknae of SuperM and he has the "maknae personality" that even the Dreamies baby him and find him adorable:mork:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili

badcrookshanks

psycho
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
6 June 2021
Messages
65,209
Reactions Received
38,856
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
193,132
Fandom
iEMoALuvie
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
I call Hanbin 'Hubi', but that's a nickname he got from his fans during/after I-Land :pikahappy:

I also call Huening Kai and Irene by their polish names LOL so 'Kajtek" and 'Irena/Irenka', they sound like pet names :haylul:
 

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,595
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,408
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
this thread made me realise i literally never talk about kpop idols irl or outside ks so i don't have the chance to do that :pepeslippy:

'Kajtek" and 'Irena/Irenka
but still this is the best thing i have heard in my life lmaooo i need to start doing that :haylul:
 

Villains

#1 JOOYEON FAN
.
Joined
2 March 2021
Messages
23,307
Reactions Received
28,174
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,510
Fandom
Villain
Ship
i have nicknames for all of skz

bangchan- channie
changbin- binnie
jisung- sungie
felix- lix
hyunjin- jinnie
minho- lino
seungmin- minnie
jeongin- innie
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili

Soogi

radical kyeominist
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
16,140
Reactions Received
24,280
Website
kyeomblr.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she / her
Ship
dokey, he uses it in his signature but never as a nickname; its super cute tho and very big brain of him :icgyu:

i like to call him coco and tokkiyeom too <3
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I call Yoon Chan young my husband :haylul:

I call sunoo "noo', or 'noo noo'
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread