Do you have any Valentine's Day traditions? (1 Viewer)

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
We don't have a big tradition, but my mom has always bought my brothers and I small cakes that are in a heart shape. They were always so cute. Even as adults she still buys them every year :lisalaugh:
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
i need to get me one of those lewd cuddle pillows from japan :haylul: i forgot what they were called but they basically have half naked anime characters on them :lisalaugh:
Hahaha I wish I could buy one too
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Myco

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I don't celebrate it, so not really. But if I did, I think it would be cute to make chocolate strawberries every year.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread