Do you have anything you regret buying? (1 Viewer)

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I impulse buy random stuff a lot, but I think my biggest regret is a $40 overwatch game :wimwim:
I suck at first person shooters and never even got into it that much so it really feels like I wasted $40.​
 

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,595
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,408
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
i mean i own two copies of the bee movie on dvd... but i didn't buy the second one, i got it as an award in some school contest so i guess it doesn't count :wimwim:
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
I'm a shopaholic at this point and buy everything I see even if I really don't need it only to regret it right afterwards. So I have way too many products I regret buying but I guess to name one would be my beauty fridge. Like I hardly even turn it on so it's completely useless to me. I just impulse bought it cause I have a lot of skincare products and thought it would be nice to have a cool storage for them in my room. But I keep forgetting to turn the fridge on (which I turn off at night because I don't like the noises it makes) so there'e literally no use for it.

Another impulse buy I regret is my Apple Watch. My Fitbit worked perfectly fine but I wanted the new Apple Watch so I bought it but I have to charge it every night and get too lazy so it's literally just collecting dust on my floor. I only needed to charge my Fitbit every 5 days and it displayed all the important information on the screen which the Apple Watch doesn't... :wimwim:
 
  • Wow
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Mangoey
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Certain things look nicer on a shelf than they really are. Airpods for instance. I had a pair of wireless earbuds and when they work properly they are okay. But if I bought Airpods I would definitely regret the purchase, as its really f**king expensive and I see not qualitative difference between them and wired earbuds.

But there are many books I have in my closet that I don't plan on re-reading and even that I don't really care for. But I did recently purchase the complete series of Bones at a discount book store only to find out that the Amazon price at the time was cheaper, so you could say I regretted that purchase.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Mangoey
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
yeah same here :wimwim:
I actually was able to sell one album to a user on here but the others that i dont want anymore idk how to get rid of
Which albums are they?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey and Myco
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
A bundle of EXO postcards that I ordered thinking they were photocards :wimwim:
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
Uh so there's this discord kpop card game that I may have spent a lot of money on to get currency to buy cards off people.... but I can't even remember how much i've spent and i'm too scared to check cuz it's not unlikely that it's over £100 by now :pepeslippy:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread