Do you have bluetooth headphones? (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I do have the ones with wires, I´m poor and old-school or is it vintage already?
 

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,595
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,408
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
i bought bluetooth ones some time ago but they broke (like physically broke in half idk how that happened) and i never bothered to buy them again so now i use cheap headphones with wires all the time
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Mangoey

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I just got airpods pro‘s for my birthday :gyuripout:
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: dnb and Mangoey

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
I have purple Bluetooth headphones that I use at home they have a wire option also.
And I have wired earphones when I go out but I'm looking to get Bluetooth ones cause, the wire gets tangled in my clothing nowadays.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Mangoey

KPawz

found dead or alive
.
Joined
6 June 2021
Messages
1,602
Reactions Received
2,668
Website
pawzworldz.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
Once
Pronouns
They/Them
Ship
Yes, I have samsung buds +. I lost a bud tho 😭
 
  • Love
Reactions: Mangoey
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
They are bluetooth, but they have a wire output in case I want to use that instead.. but I also have knockoff [drug store] wireless earbuds.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Mangoey
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I got bluetooth headphones because I kept breaking the ones with wires
 
  • Love
Reactions: Mangoey

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread