Do you have good handwriting? (1 Viewer)

?

  • Nope!~ It looks horrible. ಥ_ಥ

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Yes!~ It's pretty neat and/or pretty. (‐^▽^‐)

    Votes: 7 46.7%
  • YES! Chicken scratch is a form of art after all.  ̄ω ̄

    Votes: 6 40.0%

  • Total voters
    15

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
ok but I keep hearing about this haechan from you but I honest to god have no idea who he is. Is he like an NCT member?
you disappoint me
he is nct's god
he is the only relevant member
he is everything
he is sm
he is haechan
-
lolololol, yeah, an nct member :D
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
My handwriting is either super pretty or super ugly. No in-betweens. I guess it depends on how much I'm writing and whether I can be bothered or if my hands hurt from writing. If I'm writing after a long period of time or if I'm writing a short note, it's pretty good. If I'm jotting down notes in a lecture or doing revision or whatever, it just looks like a bunch of scribbles. In exams my writing always starts off really nice but then the less time I have left the less understandable it is 😆
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
11488

I can barely read my own handwriting :pandaannoyed:
 

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
It' actually really pretty. Is it french, btw? I know a little spanish so I can understand some parts but the rest I have no clue what it says.
Yes it is French. I’m not used to write in English. It just says

Hello KS, aka the best forum in the world. Here Sory and this is a sample of my handwriting. I love you all a lot and send you kisses.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,782
Reactions Received
6,809
Location
StarlightGalaxy
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
My handwriting is so shitty that sometimes I don't even understand it. I would often take notes too fast before the professor goes to the next slide that I don't even care how my handwriting looks anymore. Then when I'm about to study, I get confused sometimes at what I write.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread