Do you have lightsticks for your groups? Which ones do you want? (1 Viewer)

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I think all of the ones for my ult groups I need bc I'd love to go to their concerts, but the one that is definitely the prettiest of those is Chungha's and the cutest idea for my ults is WayV's (which is a leek haha)



Shoutout to ATEEZ too :sakUwu:

 
  • Love
Reactions: Mangoey

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,114
Reactions Received
46,775
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
182,965
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I was going to ask for BTS' for Christmas last year, but I went with a Koya plushie instead bc less expensive. lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey and Yili

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I only have highlight's lightstick, but I really want ateez's it's so pretty 🥺
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread